- B.A. Psychology Roanoke College
- M.A. Counseling Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
- Certified Sexual Recovery Therapist through the American Association for Sex Addiction Therapy.
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy Externship Level 1
- Lifespan Integration Level 1 and 2
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Washington
I have worked in community mental health settings providing in home family therapy, church counseling centers, and in private practice. I believe experiencing healthy and fulfilling relationships with God, self, and others is foundational to mental health and I am passionate about working to bring restoration in all of these areas. I pull from the best current psychological approaches to working with relationships and trauma as well as inner healing prayer approaches like Elijah House and Transformational Prayer Ministry.
In my free time you can find me on one of the many amazing hiking trails in this region, playing tennis, reading, or hanging out with my wife Tiffany and our Springer Spaniel, Jack.